A DIVINE CHARGE

 A DIVINE CHARGE:

            Praise God, Amen. It's a beautiful day, the day that the Lord has made, another day to rejoice in the Lord, another day to have hope, another day to set goals, another day to correct and make things right, another day to make decisions. Alleluia!.

 MY VISION:

            So I was praying at a particular time, and I saw this sunset in the background, like a brownish-orange sky and the sun in almost the same color, which anyone could predict by sight that the sun was setting and night was fast approaching. The sunset was at the background and I saw a cross ahead , and oh! at the instant I got the interpretation/revelation to this vision. 

 THE INTERPRETATION:

            As in the vision of the sun setting, the day is gradually and rapidly closing, the day of The Lord Jesus is near, but souls are still either wallowing in sin or not aligned in God's way. The Cross I saw, is a sign that salvation is still readily available for as many. The Lord in His mercy is calling as many as all to come to Him. At the close of the day, there wouldn't be the opportunity for anyone.

And so I got A DIVINE CHARGE from The LORD for us all;

  • For all sinners and backsliders, repent and be converted, The Day of the Lord is near.
For as many as are in CHRIST JESUS; 

  • Don't be slack concerning the Faith; Galatians 5:1; "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage".
  • Hold fast that which is good; I Thessalonians 5:21; "But test and prove all things [until you can recognize] what is good; [to that] hold fast.
  • The signs and sounds of the end time keeps showing; And as Jesus Our Lord said in Matthew 24:25; " Behold, I have told you before."
FOR ALL;

  • Revelation 22:12; "And behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be."
MAY THE LORD PREPARE US FOR HIS COMING, AMEN. 


Comments