WAITING WITH EXPECTATIONS

 Text: Psalm 62:5-8 KJV

 Key Verse: Psalm 62:5; My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from Him.

   My soul blesses the creator of the Heavens and the earth, my mouth praises Him. I pray that the Holy Spirit illuminates our mind, and that the life through the Word of God ministers to our soul. Amen.
   Some truths that should be on our hearts as our daily meditations as we are in earnest expectation from God are these: God exists and is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. After pouring out our hearts to the Father (If He is not your Father, you're missing out, come to Him today.), we should learn to also wait only upon God because our expectations are from Him. Are you afflicted, down-casted, in dire need and have you been praying, truthfully seeking Him; Cheer up Joy awaits you. No man can give you the best, only God can, so once again I say wait diligently upon the Lord. 

Pray and tell God that your soul waits upon Him and that you know He is hearing, pour out your heart to Him again and expect the manifestation as you Praise Him till you see it done. Amen.

Comments