ABOVE EVERY OTHER

 Text: Philippians 2:8-11

 Key Verse: Philippians 2:9; Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name.

I praise God for this beautiful morning, and I thank Him because we are all going to be blessed. Amen. Today's devotional is going to lift your soul, encourage you, and transform you, by the divine help of the Holy Ghost. Amen. If we were to go round the whole earth and take record of names, we will have recorded just a few in a decade, implying there are billion of names on earth. But I bring to you a name that is above every name, I don't just mean distinct, or unique, I'm saying ABOVE EVERY OTHER; The name of JESUS. Now mention any other name, and let me boldly tell you they don't carry any weight beside this name. Is it the name of a disease, a personality, a power or charm, just any name, they can't stand this most beautiful name. vs10 of our text says That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things underneath the earth; vs11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of the Father. Are you in a situation where things seems rough and tough, looking for who's going to bring you out, or you've been calling His name without faith and confidence. Today is going to be the beginning of a turn around!. If you have been saved by Him, call on Him, there is a strong faith here, say Jesus have mercy on me and bring me out. He will 100% do it. Amen.

Comments