FRUITFULNESS

      A very pleasant day to us all. The Peace of God that passes all understanding dwells with us, Amen. As we proceed in reading I pray that God gives us understanding, illuminates our lives and gives us grace of proper application of His Word. The Bible says in Psalm 119:130 KJV that The entrance of thy Words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple. Now, today's concern is Fruitfulness and the Lord Almighty helps us to learn and be fruitful, Amen. It's God wish and command that we be fruitful even right from the old testament days. The Bible says in Genesis 1:28a KJV: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:, fruitfulness as it implies is producing fruits, multiplication and replenishment. For us to bear much good fruits, we have to be yielded to God and be in line with Him and His ways. Jesus came in the new testament and also tells us about the importance and blessings of bearing fruits, the way we can bear fruit and danger of not bearing fruit. 

The Importance and Blessings: John 15:8 KJV says Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. We see that apart from glorifying God with our mouth and body, we can also Glorify God by bearing not just only fruits but much fruit. This is also one of a passbook to being Jesus disciple. 

The way we can bear fruits: John 15:4-5 KJV says Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye except ye abide in me. vs5; I am the vine, ye are the branches: he that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing. We can't bear fruits outside the true vine which is Christ, as the Bible say Abide in Jesus and Let Him abide in you, we can't and will never do anything as believers without Christ.

Danger of not bearing fruit: John 15:2 KJV says Every branch in me that beareth not fruit He taketh away:, This implies a person/branch can be in Christ the true vine and not bear fruit but the danger is taking away from the vine. John 15:6 KJV says If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burnt.

He gives a great Promise that can be claimed by obedience in vs7 of the chapter 15: If ye abide in me, and my word abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. AMEN  

PRAYER POINT: 

God I come to you, cleanse me and restore me as I chose to abide in you.

Jesus it's your will that we bear much fruit, make me fruitful. AMEN.

WORD OF DECLARATION:

Become fruitful in all your endeavors,

God is and will forever be glorified through and in your lives. AMEN!

Comments