FEAR NOT

 Text: Isaiah 41:9-15 KJV

 Key Verse: Isaiah 41:10 KJV; Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

      Our Father in heaven be so much glorified for giving us this assurance and free gift. Amen. Fears and worry are functions of unbelief. Are there crossroads or paths in your life that you so much fear what will become of you if you don't take the right turn?, Are there personalities or people that disturb, torment, and scare your existence and progress?. Alleluia!, good news, gladness, joy and peace to your life. The Lord our God has Spoken His Word and He never lacks concerning His Promises. He is telling you this day fear not!, He has promised protection, deliverance and strength among others. Now it's our duty to exalt God and His Words and not our fears. When through the help of God we battle fear, we should do good to dwell on His promises in Faith. Strong Faith in God battles any height of fear. So then if God be for us, who can be against us?, Nay in all these things we are more than conquerors. Amen.

Pray and say Father, I'm sorry for unbelief and exalting my fears above You, I change that today and commit all my fears into your hands, I release them for your peace, because I know that what You say, You will do. Amen. 

Comments